Watch this video on Doula's :
- Help and support a woman to have the experience she and her partner wish to have in pregnancy, labor and birth.
- Help develop a declaration of your birthing choices & wishes for all types of births. VBAC and medical necessary Cesareans.
- Provide continuous non-medical care and support throughout labor.
- Provide emotional support, physical comfort measures, and an objective viewpoint with choices through pregnancy, labor and birth
- Help the laboring mother and her partner get the information they need to make informed decisions about their pregnancy, labor and birth.
- Act as a liaison between laboring women, her partner, and clinical care providers.
- Maintain a calm, secure, and safe environment to the best of my ability no matter what situation should arise.
I believe that every expectant mother needs are of the utmost importance. I am completely committed to meeting those needs.
As a result, a high percentage of my clients are repeat clients and referrals.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and make your labor and birth a loving memory forever!
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Sonoma County, Napa County, Lakeport , and the bay area!
Kaiser Santa Rosa, Sutter, Memorial, Queen of the Valley, Petaluma Valley, St Helena Hospital, Sonoma Valley, Sequoia Hospital Redwood City, John Muir, Walnut Creek Kaiser
Birth Center: Women's Health & Birth Center